The cervical spine surgery India is a procedure for eliminating, reducing pain, numbness and weakness of the cervical spine. Often we tend to ignore the neck pain but if it is not taken care of then it may start causing serious damage to the cervical regions. The low cost cervical spine surgery India is a procedures that aims to alleviate the tingling, weakness, pain and numbness of the cervical spine. The cervical spine surgery India will seek to correct any abnormalities in the function of the spine thereby help to restrore a proper level of nerve function.
The exact form of low cervical spine surgery India will depend on the general condition of the patient and what must be done to ease the pressure on the nerves along with spinal column or any irritants to the vertebrae of the back.
Common Indications for Cervical Spine Surgery
The common indications for cervical spine surgery India are:
- Degenerative disc disease: The disc or cushion pads between the vertebrae will shrink causing wear of the disc leading to herniation in the DDD. You will also have arthritic areas in the spine and this degeneration will cause numbness, pain, weakness, tingling due to the pressure on the spinal nerves.
- Fracturesm dislocations and other injuries: The fractures with spinal cord damage who need to undergo the low cost cervical spine surgery India to relieve pressure on the cord and stabilize the spine.
- Cervical deformity: Patients with deformity in the cervical spine such as swan neck deformity or hyperlordosis will benefit from the cervical spine surgery India as it will straighten and stabilize the spine injury.
What Can I Expect During a Cervical Spine Surgery?
The specific cervical spine surgery in India will depend on what is causing the problem. Surgeons will use decompression and stabilization for the low cost cervical spine surgery India.
During the cervical spine surgery India decompression, the tissue which is impinging on a nerve structure will be removed. This procedure may be performed from the front or the back and the types of decompression procedure are corpectomy, formainotomy, facetectomy, laminoplasty, laminotomy, discectomy, etc.
The stabilization surgery will limit the movements between the vertebrae. It becomes necessary when there is abnormal movement in the spinal column which will potentially lead to nerve injury. The two techniques for stabilization are instrumentation and fusion.
Does a Cervical Spine Surgery Pose Any Risks?
Some potential risks of cervical spine surgery are infection, reactions to the anesthesia, nerve injury, bleeding, voice change, spinal fluid leak, difficulty breathing and stroke.
Advantages of Cervical Spine Surgery in India.
The low cost cervical spine surgery India is about 60 to 80 percent less compared to the prevailing cost of surgery in the US and other developed nations. If you choose to get cervical spine surgery India it will cost you around 10,000 USDs while it will cost about 58,000 USD in the USA.
World Class Medical Facility
India has world class medical facility with high quality, trained and specialized surgeons and medical staff contributing to the urgent medical attention, services and care to the global patients at the lowest and most affordable price. Hospitals in India are best equipped with the latest technology and highly skilled surgeons performing low cost cervical spine surgery India.
Recovering From Cervical Spine Surgery.
Following cervical spine surgery India, you will need to stay at the hospital for up to seven days. You will be encouraged to walk the first or second day post surgery so as to reduce the risk of blood clots. Your surgeon will order a collar or neck braces and gives specific instructions to the patients about its use. You will be fully recovered after about five weeks.
You will be not restricted for walking or stair climbing during the recovery instead refrain from lifting heavier objects more than 10 pounds. Driving is prohibited during recovery of cervical spine surgery India. Prescription medicines will be provided when you leave the hospital.
Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants in India helps the global patients seeking low cost cervical spine surgery India with medical visas, arrangements of food, travel, stay, etc.
- How to Plan a Cervical Spine Surgery in India
- Cervical Spine Surgery Complications and Solutions
- Anterior Cervical Decompression and Spine Fusion Procedure in best spine hospitals of India